We advertise our current job opportunities and apprenticeships right here...
Propagation Place Business Manager (19hrs/week averaged over year)
Starting salary of £21,693 pro rata per annum.
Propagation Place is St Werburghs City Farm’s pioneering new community business, which has been funded by Power to Change to grow a community propagation business that improves volunteer health and well-being, and re-invests in green space through sales of vegetable and herb seedlings. The Propagation Place Business Manager will be responsible for successfully launching this exciting, volunteer-led enterprise, in particular:
- generating £75k of sales through digital marketing and other avenues by the end of the 2020 growing season
- overseeing financial and project management, including line supervision of project staff
- launching and managing an eCommerce website
- developing and embedding efficient systems
- developing project targets and milestones, to be set within the first 3 months in post
For more information, check you have the skills we are seeking in the full Propagation Place Business Manager Job Description. You may also wish to read the Farm's Vision, Mission, Aims and Objectives.
Please ensure you state clearly, with examples, in your 'Reason for Applying' section of the Application Form how your skills and experience meet the 'Person Specification' listed in the Job Description.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 22nd October, and interviews will take place on Friday 26th October.
For more environmental jobs, visit environmentjob.co.uk