We advertise our current job opportunities and apprenticeships right here.
Director (Maternity Cover)
37.5 hrs per week, salary banding between £35,444 to £39,177 pro rata per annum, depending on experience (the candidate can request to work 30 hours if requested)
This is a Maternity Cover position with the successful candidate starting no later than 1st of July to allow for sufficient handover. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, with the possibility of an extension up to 14 months.
We are searching for a confident and competent individual to provide strategic leadership and positive development of the Farm during maternity cover. In particular, the post holder will:
- Act as a steady pair of hands, overseeing operational management
- Guide delivery of our vision, annual/3 year priorities and objectives
- Prioritise 2017-19 funding targets and drive income diversification
- Oversee financial management, including budgeting and reporting
- Provide confident and supportive leadership of the staff team
- Work with trustees to ensure accountability & effective governance
Deadline for Applications: 12 noon, Monday 8th May
Interview Date: Monday 22nd May
If you are interested in this post, click on the links below to download the Job Description & Person Specification. You'll need to complete an Application Form & Equalities Form. You may find it helpful to read the Farm's Vision & Mission and 3 Year Strategy. The current Operational Plan will be sent out to candidates invited to interview.
Please return the Application form and Equalities form no later than the deadline. We cannot accept C.V.s.
For more environmental jobs, visit environmentjob.co.uk