We're a community-focused organisation that values all forms of diversity.
We're always looking for people who want to be part of a passionate team, which makes a real and lasting difference to children and people’s lives.
We currently don't have any vacancies open.
What you will love about working here:
- Working in a supportive environment which values your diversity and talent
- Access to training opportunities and reflective practice
- Being part of a team that strives for greater inclusion and equity
- Flexibility for those with families and other commitments
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days and bank holiday pro rata
- Participation in the NEST pension scheme
- Access to the cycle-to-work scheme
All candidates are also asked to complete an anonymous equalities form here.