The Community Building
The Community Building is our most readily available space, and easy to access on evenings and weekends once issued with your own key. It is our largest indoor space so offers the most versatility for you to run your event, in your way. If you bring decorations, props or food, we ask that you allow sufficient time to take it down and tidy it away after you have finished.
The Connection Centre
The Volunteer Room, Education Room and Training Kitchen/Classroom are mostly used by Farm staff Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, to deliver targeted services to adults and children in need. However, we do sometimes have opportunities for other groups to use this space during the day, and can accommodate groups on weekends or evenings.
Boiling Wells Site (Day-time bookings)
Boiling Wells is tranquil woodland valley rich in nature, with archaeological features from medieval times and home to an enchanting woodland and food forest booming with wildlife. The space is utilised for a range of activities that aren't easily accessed elsewhere within the city, often supporting vulnerable children and adults.
As such, it is of great educational and environmental importance and we ask that your event reflects this and that those present relate as stewards to the space.
Day-time events are restricted to 50 people maximum. The sale of alcohol is not allowed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Security deposits are required for all bookings and will be returned within one (1) week upon completion of event, verification of state of sites and providing keys are returned at agreed time:
- £50 for Connection Centre and Community Building sites
- £100 for daytime hires at Boiling Wells
- £250 for Boiling Well activities after 5PM
- £500 for Woodland Weddings
- Alcohol is not allowed to be sold on site unless you have arranged for a fully licensable Farm Bar with us.
- Maximum capacity for your space must not be exceeded.
- We ask you to take all rubbish and recycling out of the space when you leave (you can use the Farm's recycling / rubbish facilities on Watercress Road).
- Half day is a 4 hour booking
- Full day is a 8 hour booking
Boiling Wells Woodland Weddings
When you book your celebration at Boiling Wells, you will have access to:
- exclusive hire of the site from Friday 1pm until Sunday 8pm. Please note that Farm Volunteers may be on site until 4pm on the Friday helping to get the site/space ready for you.
- rustic wooden tables and benches
- an 8m x 4m marquee
- event coordinator to be present for you on the day, make sure everything runs smoothly and to liaise with caterers, toilet hire companies, etc.
We provide the venue and then you can choose the rest yourselves enabling you to have exactly the perfect celebration…
Woodland Wedding Terms and Conditions
- Maximum of 150 attendees at Boiling Wells dependent on event agreed.
- The sale of alcohol is not permitted
- Amplified music must not cause unreasonable disturbance to our neighbours and must be switched off by 10:30pm.
- Our license enables events to run until 11pm at Boiling Wells and everyone must leave site no later than this time. As our Woodland is surrounded by housing, we kindly ask you to ensure you guests leave quietly.
- A security deposit of £500 will be taken to secure your chosen wedding date with the total site hire fee due 180 days before the date
- Weddings are considered booked only if the deposit has been paid in full with acknowledgement of receipt.
- If you have to cancel for any reason up to 180 days before the date, a £250 fee will be deducted from your security deposit
- However your security deposit will not be returned should you cancel within 180 days of your planned date
- Cancellations within 90 days will only be refunded 50% of their payment (£1250)
- Please note that breaching the terms of conditions of your booking could result in your event being cancelled and guests being asked to leave the site with no rights for refunds or compensation
- Further terms and conditions may apply