We are a community-focused organisation that values all forms of diversity.
What you will love about working here
- Working in a supportive environment which values your diversity and talent
- Access to training opportunities and reflective practice
- Being part of a team that strives for greater inclusion and equity
- Flexibility for those with families and other commitments
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days and bank holiday pro rata
- Participation in the NEST pension scheme
- Access to the cycle-to-work scheme
If applying to any of our vacancies, please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated deadline.
All candidates are asked to complete an anonymous equalities form here.
Current Vacancy: Propagation Place Project Assistant
St Werburgh’s City Farm are looking for someone aged 16- 24 to join their Propagation Place team, a community business which supports local volunteers to grow and sell vegetable plug plants. Each year they send out over 2000 orders of vegetable and herb plug plants to people all over the UK. As a member of their team you’ll be helping them pick, pack and post out their plants to fulfil their online orders. Responsibilities include acting as a source of information to visitors, customers and other beneficiaries, making cash and card sales to customers and working to meet order targets.
Contract type: Fixed term until October 2021
Salary: National Living Wage
Hours of work: 25 hours per week (flexible times), Monday - Thursday. Some weekend work may be requested.
Place of work: This role is based at Propagation Place site on Ashley Vale Allotments, behind St Werburghs City Farm in Bristol. The Farm Office is a dog-friendly workplace.
This opportunity falls under the Kickstart scheme, meaning applicants need to be in receipt of Universal Credit to apply.
Deadline to apply is the 15th April 2021
Apply via our recruitment partner Babassa HERE and their Outreach and Engagement Lead, Pravanya will be in touch about our placement programme.