The Maintenance Officer is a new role at the Farm which will support our services by ensuring that our four sites are as well-maintained, welcoming and accessible as possible. To apply for the role, please download the Job Description and return a completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 11th December 2019
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18th December
E-learning visual content creator - freelance contractor
Our ideal candidate will have experience designing and creating:
- Videos of people demonstrating an activity
- Slides with voiceover
- Simple animations for demonstrating ideas, concepts and activities
- Creating graphics/diagrams and simple illustrations from source material provided
- Content that fits within an existing brand identity
- A video on plant health may consist of slides containing bullet points and images or diagrams, with a voiceover explaining the concept in greater detail.
- A video on pruning may contain some slides with voiceover, and then cut to footage of someone demonstrating the skill.
- A video explaining a garden design activity may contain an animation of a map of a garden being drawn, while voiceover explains the activity. The video may then cut to a slide comparing a photograph with a map, while the voiceover explains further details.
The content creator will be working with a team including an experienced project manager, web developer, a subject specialist course writer and experienced horticultural staff members.
Deadline: 2nd December at 12 noon
Please download the full brief here: